INNOVATIVE ICT EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (IESED)
Duration: 36 months
The goal of the project: is based on needs and strategies of educational institutions which take part in the project,
and on the socio-economic situation in the Republic of Belarus
The main aims of the project:
- to increase competitiveness of 5 Belarus HEIs: SBMT, BSPU, PIMB,VSTU, BSUIR (P2-P6) offering high-quality higher education that meets the changing needs of the economic environment;
- assistance in increase of competencies of specialists in the IT field and improvement of the
quality of higher education which meets changing needs of the economy of the Republic of
Belarus and requirements of the Bologna process.
- Development of modern competencies of specialists in IT field.
- Modernization of syllabi training IT specialists, development and implementation of 5 new
flexible programmes on the bachelor level based on new approaches, European Credit Transfer and
Accumulation System (ECTS) into a line with Bologna requirements.
- Bringing 25 modern courses, implementing innovative teaching / learning methods and tools.
- Purchasing special equipment for 5 eLearning laboratories for partner universities from Belarus.